Warehouse Operative / Goods In - Goods Out
Experienced Warehouse/ Production Operative / Goods in, Goods out
Location: Chelmsford (own transport is essential due to location)
Hours: Mon - Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client is offering the exciting opportunity to join their expanding team for my client located just outside Chelmsford.
We are ideally looking for candidates with previous experience of working in a busy warehouse and Production facility managing stock, preparing orders and working with couriers and freight companies to handle imports and exports.
Experience of Microsoft Office based programs along with good general computer literacy is a necessity
Hands-on experience of preparing and receiving pallets an advantage as well as previous use of electric reach/pallet truck/banding machine etc.
Full training is given to the right candidate.
Interest in Cars is a bonus.
A small friendly company servicing the UK and international markets.
- Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform general warehouse duties in order to maintain a smooth operation
- Receive/process shipments
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us first.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative / Goods In - Goods Out
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.