Adecco are currently recruiting a Administrator to join our well established client , based in Newport.
Working in a busy manufacturing depot, dealing with all aspects of daily/ Hr admin.
Support the administration of people management activity across an assigned area of responsibility
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders to alter attendance management system with verified information related to absence details, overtime and employee information changes
- Provide and secure the appropriate paperwork for line managers to facilitate people management processes and procedures e.g. return to works, disciplinaries, grievances etc.
- Supply Human Resources with all relevant information relating to people management activity e.g. completed performance management documents, bonus data, fit notes etc.
- Compare recruitment agency invoices and supply appropriate information to ensure the business is charged accordingly for its service e.g. agency worker absence, Bradford factor, agreed bonus payments etc.
- Maintain appropriate compliance records e.g. health & safety training
- Run and send time sheet reports to the appropriate stakeholders
Ensure the timely ordering of all goods and services to meet business requirements
- Raise purchase requisitions
- Goods receipt in full or part depending on the content of the delivery
- Review query log to identify outstanding queries
- Liaise with business users to understand discrepancies
- Contact suppliers to query invoice discrepancies
- Adjust purchase requisitions to accommodate acceptable changes
- Maintain up to date information relating to each query within the query log
- Liaise with finance department to ensure that purchase orders are posted against correct General Ledger codes when new goods or services are being ordered
- Chase credit notes from suppliers for invoice queries when appropriate
- Maintain records of projected orders and inform Finance of expected accruals
Ensure the continuous process of general administrative activities
- Distribute incoming mail
- Facilitate the delivery of outgoing mail
- Maintain up to date information displayed across an assigned area
- Monitor and order stationery to maintain availability for an assigned area
- Provide note taking support when required
- Liaise with the landlord to arrange general site maintenance e.g. grass cutting, pest control
- Coordinate the cleaning and repair of PPE, reporting issues identified by wears
- Produce fobs for issue and ensure they are cancelled when no longer employed
Coordinate the facilitation of visitors onto site
- Arrange catering facilities when appropriate
- Supply and collect Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for visits to operational areas
- Liaise with security to arrange access onto site
- Arrange inductions with the appropriate stakeholders
Miscellaneous or ad hoc business requirements
Manage specific projects or undertake specific project activity as determined by the business or line manager
- Represent your function or business at meetings or events as required
- Undertake any reasonable request in order to support the needs of the business
Hours - Office hours Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
Salary £8.91 - £9.62 per hour
Immediate start available
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.