Our client is a rapidly expanding company based on the outskirts of York and are looking for Warehouse Operative to join their team. You will be excellent at multi-tasking and have good attention to detail as well as being physically fit, to unload the deliveries of our wonderfully wide variety of products!
- Accurately pick, pack and process customer orders using our bespoke ordering system
- Prepare these ready for collection by our various couriers.
- Manually unload incoming deliveries and process these so that they are ready to be put away.
- Help to ensure the workplace and warehouse environment is always maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Participate in regular stock takes as required.
- Ensure stock is stored, handled, and transported securely and in line with company procedures and health and safety guidelines.
Key Skills required:
- Have a positive, cheerful and forward-thinking approach.
- Team work as well as initiative to work on your own.
- Hard working and reliable.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week with 1 hour for lunch).
Salary for Warehouse Operative is £17,370 to £20,000 per annum
In return our client will offer you;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Discount
- Onsite Parking
Due to the location of our client you will require your own transport.
To apply for this Warehouse Operative please click on the link below, for more information please call Adecco on 01904 640333
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.