£20k-£25k per annum
My client requires a highly motivated Account Manager to work with some of their key clients.
Reporting directly to the Account Director, you will be responsible for the day to day running of one or more of their key clients, including liaising with both the client and field associates, managing relationships with all parties, whilst continuing to be overall responsible for every aspect of those deliverables.
The right candidate will need to be a fully hands on Account Manager who takes ownership of their projects and wants to achieve the highest service levels in all aspects.
Full training will be provided on their in-house systems and training courses will be arranged to expand your skill set and knowledge base.
Key stills required:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and how to set up and work with data and spreadsheets - additional reporting and data analysis skills (ie: understanding of pivot tables and manipulating data).
- Confident person with the ability to effectively support and grow existing accounts, managing good relationships already in place.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others to help make decisions when issues arise, ensuring the best interests of both the client and business are met
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with queries from the field team and client.
- Relishes the opportunity to grow and develop within a company.
A typical project includes:
- Managing field associates to very tight deadlines, from assigning projects to reporting to the client. Pro-actively tracking each stage of a project cycle and helping the Senior Account Managers.
- Check and validate any client queries around data.
- Continually review and look at ways to improve our clients' performance/compliance by pro-actively monitoring results.
- Confirm associate team availability each cycle for repeat projects.
- Ensure all paperwork and instructions are updated and sent on time - updates are received constantly from clients.
- Check associate results and work to resolve all queries as they arise.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.