JOB TITLE: C# Developer
SALARY: Up to £40K PA DOE
HOURS: 37.5 hours Monday to Friday (flexibility on start and finish times)
BENEFITS: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, flexibility with start and finish times, very down to earth, friendly and fun team environment.
THE ROLE: Working for a market leading company based in Yeovil you will be required to develop and maintain applications in accordance with instructions from the Software Development Manager. Promote speed, scalability and resilience within the codebase, contribute to the design and specification process of applications, provide assistance to the Customer Support Team and assist with the development and maintenance of existing .NET products.
- Produce clear, accurate code taking responsibility for the tasks given by the SDM
- Work within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all code is documented in line with the Company's procedures
- Make every attempt to capture mistakes in your own work before submitting for testing by any other person
- Create and maintain clear and accurate SQL within company databases.
- Promote the use of elegant, reusable code wherever possible.
- Communicate and function effectively with members of the Development Team.
- Working with the Team Leader, Business Analysts and, where appropriate, customers, undertake research and development and contribute to the design and specification process.
- Maintain good communication with your colleagues in the Customer Support Team and provide help with resolving customer support issues to ensure that the terms of the Company's Service Level Agreement are met.
- Share knowledge and expertise with other staff members, as required, ensuring effective use of time.
- Escalate any problems or concerns about specific development issues to the SDM.
- ASP.NET (C#)
- Win Forms
- Experience of enterprise level database such as PostgreSQL or MSSQL
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent understanding of IT technologies
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, flexibly, under pressure, including a mix of own projects and management
- Team player
TO APPLY: Please apply online, call our office on 01823 285440 or email email@example.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for C# Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.