Senior Marine Engineer
Job Title: Senior Marine Engineer
Please note this role is inside IR35 and you must either be currently security cleared of eligible of clearance.
Job Skills Requirements:
- A Senior Marine Engineer, Chartered Engineer or equivalent, with 5 or more years'
experience working at that level. If not Chartered, then candidates must have a minimum of
9 years' experience and evidence of ongoing CPD and relevant innovation in recent tasks
must be provided;
- Recent (within 3 years) experience of working on naval ship pre-concept and/or concept
- Demonstrable experience of sizing auxiliary systems, including Heating, Ventilation and cooling (HVAC)
- A solid understanding of the electrical power generation and distribution systems on board
- Extensive knowledge of whole ship design associated with performance, ship fit; integration
and build-ability with an appreciation and understanding of how the naval architecture and
combat systems impact on the ship design and its marine systems
- Experience of Commercial ship design and class requirements and statutory legislation;
- Ability, experience and proof of producing high quality, well-structured and logically written
reports within tight timescales that clearly communicate an understanding of the task, the
work carried out, conclusions and recommendations made to the sponsor
- Team player but able to work with minimum of supervision.
Apply for Senior Marine Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.