Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
Warehouse Operative/Forklift Driver Required!
Monday to Friday, 9.00am till 5.00pm
Based in Burntwood
£9.50 per hour
My client is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative/Counterbalance forklift driver to join their growing team of professional operatives.
Your focus will be to provide temporary support for our goods in and good out team. This role can be physically demanding and within a fast-paced working environment.
**You MUST hold a VALID counterbalance licence (no expired licences) to be considered**
- Able to multitask and work autonomously.
- Accept goods in and ensure they are put away in the correct location.
- Book goods in and out of our ERP system using our hand held scanners.
- Load vehicles with goods going out.
- Unload vehicles with goods coming in.
- Support the Materials controller in rotating stock, and ensuring levels are topped up correctly as required.
- Manual handling of boxes, pallets, stock will be required.
- Processing of material specification sheets onto our ERP system.
- Must be counterbalance forklift trained with current license (Proof of license will be required).
- Must have a good level of I.T knowledge to operate our ERP system (training will be provided).
- Experience within a stock control environment would be advantageous.
- Good numeracy and literacy levels.
- Safety boots are mandatory.
Applications will be sifted through daily therefore please remember to only apply to the advert with an up to date CV to best demonstrate your experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.