Remote PHP Developer
As a Backend Developer, and along with the wider development team, you will help drive key projects to the next level. The most important skill you can bring to the table for this role is the ability to create well written and easily maintainable code, so if you have an understanding of OOP and SOLID Principals you're likely a good candidate for this position. You'll be expected to have some commercial development experience and a drive to use the latest technologies to create exciting and innovative products.
It's an exciting time to join the company, which has many IT transformation and development projects in the pipeline and an opportunity to help further shape the company's features and services.
PHP DEVELOPER - DUTIES
The Backend Developer role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
* Designing and building new features and services
* Developing new REST APIs
* Writing unit tests to ensure high code coverage
* Suggesting and investigating alternative technologies to solve business issues
* Maintaining the database systems
* Developing the Continuous Integration system
* Create and maintain server configurations and provisioning
* Debugging and resolving bugs and performance issues
PHP DEVELOPER - SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking for someone with a background in backend development and an understanding of most of the following:
* Understanding of modern PHP development.
* PHP frameworks; preferably Symfony or Laravel
* SOLID Principles of Object Orientated Design (OOP)
* Ability to approach existing code, grasp its purpose and make changes
* Knowledge of coding standards and their application
* Knowledge of LAMP stack architecture
This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on some genuinely exciting development projects. For more information or to apply please respond to this ad.
* Remote working
* Up to 33 days' holiday including bank holidays plus long-service increase.
* Flexible hours
* Staff Discount
* On Site Gym, Creche and Free parking if visiting office
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Remote PHP Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.