37.5 hours per week
£25k - £30k
Office Angels are recruiting for an Office Manager for one of our clients based in Warrington who have over 30 years industry experience.
This role would be a great opportunity for a candidate who wishes to progress within their career, who can make the role their own and who would like to work for a company who values staff development.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Report directly to the MD and support with all administration tasks required
- Manage the office and implement any procedures to improve processes
- Support with accounting tasks such as; invoicing and chasing payments
- Daily use of Xero
- Work closely with the creative team tracking progress of projects
- Manage development of staff
- Promote the business through networking events
- Work closely with clients from end to end
- Take ownership of office queries and support the MD in resolution
- Experience of working within a creative environment would be desirable
- Ability to work with accounting software such as Sage or Xero
- Understanding of forecasting and managing budgets
- Previous office management experience
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions, call the office on 01925 576 787.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.