Senior Systems Engineer
Please note this role is inside IR35. You must be either SC cleared or eligible or SC clearance.
Job skills Requirements:
- Chartered Engineer with 5 or more years' experience at this level. If not Chartered, then
candidates must have a minimum of 9 years' experience and evidence of ongoing CPD and
relevant innovation in recent tasks must be provided
- Recent (within 5 years) proven experience of Naval Ship requirements development
- Proven experience of Naval Ship Design and Systems issues and combat systems
- Knowledge of the workings and organisations of the UK maritime defence market
- Recent (within 5 years) proven experience of writing a User Requirements Document or similar documents
for a naval platform or major marine system
- Experience of Naval Ship Design & Defence Standards
- Ability, experience, and proof of producing high quality, well-structured and logically written
reports within tight timescales that clearly communicate an understanding of the task, the
work carried out, conclusions and recommendations made to the sponsor
Apply for Senior Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.