NPD Project Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for an NPD Project Manager to join a major FMCG company based on the Slough Trading Estate.
£ 200 per day
33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
Working from home
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
40 hours per week
NPD Project Management:
- Project Manager and Team Leader for the implementation of projects with development of a new packaging and/or product forms and flavours
- Value leadership projects, reduce costs and increase efficeiency
- Ensure business continuity and Freedom to operate projects in our region (inc multisales) across both sourcing circles on time in full.
* Develop and own project planning & timelines and align with all key stakeholders on key
decision points, issues and actions
* Shape timely and relevant project communication particularly into R PMR
* Coordinate project learning reviews
* Lead exhaustive x-functional risk assessment and Desirability, Viability and Feasibility analysis
* Bring clear, aligned reccos (from ATG) into the R PMR balancing quality / risk / timing as
* Operate activity task group in a way that meets our governance guidelines for Design system projects
Business Process Management:
* Lead x-functional teams through the full project management and Quest process - ensure
execution according to CSF's
* Guide the project teams through escalation process
* Provide recommendation for the projects from NPR to ER stage gates according to Quest
* Ensure PPM is properly used for regional projects with a high quality of inputs and that there is
a spirit of continuous improvement and efficiency
* Guide and lead the projects through the menu card and any other governance guardrails in
terms of compliance and simplicity opportunities throughout Quest stage/gate process
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for NPD Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.