If progression, training, and a great team are your top 3 priorities when job searching for a job then now is the time to secure a role with my client. Throughout the pandemic, the group has supported the logistics industry massively by keeping commercial vehicles moving. They specialise in the sales, service, and maintenance of a variety of commercial vehicles.
Due to a period of growth, The Group is currently looking for Trainee Parts Administrator to join their team. This role is great for somebody who is just starting out their career in this field and would benefit from a structured training plan from a very supportive Employer. In the role you will learn all aspects of the Parts role within a Commercial Vehicle business.
In your first 6 months you will:
- Assist with the goods-in team to learn and understand different vehicle parts
- Learn from a Parts Advisor how to answer the phone, support a customer and quote on parts
- Understand the administration process and process and place orders on the company system
- Learn from a Sales Advisor how to negotiate pricing, upsell products and expand orders
- Assist with the delivery and courier side of the business to ensure customers receive their orders in time
From 12 months onwards you may be offered the chance to study towards a Parts Qualification which can be at a BTEC level up to Open University Degree.
This is a TRAINEE role and therefore no previous experience within this field is required. To be successful you must be:
- Eager to learn
- Excited by a career within the automotive industry
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Great customer service ability
- Ideally you will have some administrative/office-based customer service experience, however full training will be provided
Salary: £20k-£22k depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (increasing with length of service), career progression within the group, NEST auto enrol pension scheme, social events
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply with your CV today!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Parts Trainee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.