Part Time Administrator - 21 hours per week
6 days left
- Part Time
WOW FACTOR: An incredible opportunity has just become open for a fantastic Office Administrator on a Part Time basis. Our client, a successful Insurance company in the City of London area is looking for a candidate with an excellent attitude to work to join their busy & Dynamic team.
JOB ROLE: Part Time Office Administrator, 21 hours per week
JOB TYPE: Temporary on-going
HOURS: 09:00 - 17:30 - Flexible 3 days per week
SALARY: £11ph - £12 per hour
LOCATION: City of London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Provide support with administrative assignments including preparing meeting minutes and assisting with the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and compliance documentation
- Maintain holiday, sickness absence and training records
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Prepare expense submissions
- Liaise with suppliers
- Coordinate and schedule corporate events
- Company Credit Card Reconciliation
- Other tasks include
- Office Support - Ensure facilities and consumables are available and replenished and be the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors (when back in office)
- Project work - Manage ad-hoc projects and team events
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Effective verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Good literacy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong keyboard skills and experience of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Social media literate
Education and Experience
- Qualified to minimum of GCSE A Level or equivalent
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time Administrator - 21 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.