Badenoch + Clark Care and Communities team have been engaged to find a driven and committed Senior Leader, with Registered care experience to join the Care Team of one of London's biggest Care and Support providers, based in Lambeth.
This role will consist of leading a team to provide a client centred approach to the luxury care home's extra care customers. You and your team will commit to quality service delivery and support in line with CQC regulations.
Key duties for the role will include:
* Manage staff and produce performance plans and targets for the service teams
* Lead on the safeguarding and quality assurance of team and clients
* Promote best practice across the services and organisation through external projects and forums
* Effectively manage budgets and resources ensuring value for money and safer practices
* Experience working within a CQC service achieving good or outstanding ratings
* Knowledge and working experience working to support clients with extra care
* Be aware of policies, procedures and guidelines
* Previous management or team leader experience
* Experienced managing budget
* Thorough understanding of the challenges that are faced by the client group
* Confident in building and developing internal and external networks
Location: Lambeth, London
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Registered Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.