Health & Safety Officer
Health & Safety Officer
£24,000 per annum
8am - 4pm Monday - Friday
Do you have NEBOSH and COSHH certifications?
Are you an experienced Health & Safety or Facilities Officer looking for a new challenge?
Our client based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks is looking for someone to join their team to review all Health & Safety aspects of the business and ensure that all procedures fall in line with updated guidelines and legislation.
Key Duties include:
* Review Policies to ensure all Health and Safety aspects covered
* Ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and regularly communicated to staff.
* Work alongside management to update all issues surrounding Equipment, Risk Assessments and all other Health & Safety measures within the business
* Co-ordinate the development of H&S policies, systems and work procedures
* Liaise with external agencies to ensure all H&S aspects are met
* Regular meetings with Line manager to discuss Health & Safety issues
* Ensure accurate Health & Safety updates and reviews are recorded
The ideal person will have experience in a similar role and it is essential you have access to your own transport due to the location of the position. Apply online today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or email Natalie - email@example.com to find out more.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Health & Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.