European Road Freight Operator - Bristol BS37 up to £30k
Position - Europe Road Freight Operator
Hours - Full Time - 37.5 per week - Permanent
Location - South Gloucestershire / Bristol - Iron Acton - BS37
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 DOE
I am looking for someone to join a well established freight company to provide a key role within the operational day to day running of the business.
Relevant experience within freight forwarding or logistics is essential to join this busy and expanding team. You will be responsible for;
- Providing quotations for customers for freight delivered by road, air, sea
- Building and developing great relations with customers for an effective and efficient service with customers, overseas agents and suppliers.
- Book appropriate transport to meet requirements of goods to be transported and ensure their delivery and/or collection of goods across Europe.
- Comply with EU and UK regulations and requirements regarding export / import documentation
- Ensure that geographic knowledge is updated frequently to enable efficient and effective use of transport
This position is available for an immediate start, please apply today.
If short-listed Beth will call you and talk through your experience at more length with a full job description.
Please note, due to the rural location you will need to have access to a vehicle or live within the immediate vicinity.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for European Road Freight Operator - Bristol BS37 up to £30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.