Temporary Dental Receptionist
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a temporary Dental Receptionist on behalf of our client based in Edinburgh City Centre.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organisation. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
What your day will look like: -
- Answering telephones and dealing with enquiries
- Supporting the office environment
- Diary management and booking client appointments
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Cash handling
- Recording payment and customer information on Excel
- Dealing with any issues with merchandise and offering pro-active solutions
Skills and Experience Required: -
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of administration and reception duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Arithmetic and English skills
- Knowledgeable in GDPR
- Outgoing personality with a confident and pleasant telephone manner
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Dental Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.