Customer Service Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Hours: Monday - Friday
Office Angels are currently working with the leading company in sales, marketing and distribution who are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and process orders via telephone, email and other medias
- Prepare quotes in line with guide pricing
- Handle all queries regarding orders placed or due to be placed
- Ensure that orders arrive on time and advise of any potential delays
- Provide a high level of support to the Account Managers to ensure the optimum level of customer service is delivered
- Investigate and resolve any invoice queries and liaise with accounts to ensure that no invoices are awaiting authorisation / payment
- Work flexibly to provide holiday cover with other Sales/Supply Service Representatives
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Administration experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills- a good understanding of Word and Excel and be comfortable producing emails and letters
- Being highly numerate- you will be asked to undertake a brief maths/numeracy quiz at interview stage
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or higher
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email email@example.com
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.