Membership and Operations Administrator
6 days left
- Part Time
Job Title: Membership and Operations Administrator
Salary: £25k - £28k FTE | £15,600 - £16,800 Pro Rata
Hours: 22.5 hours a week | 12-month FTC
Office Angels are currently working with a client based in Tooting who are looking for a Membership and Operations Administrator on a part time basis to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing inboxes including triage emails for the team and reply to general queries if possible
- Acting as first contact for all calls
- Managing general office supplies - stationary, water cooler, fridge supplies, stamps and postage
- Responsible for day-to-day CRM management - contact changes, duplicate removals, adding contacts, changing contact comms preferences
- Taking of meeting minutes as and when required
- Dealing with and responding to new membership / partnership enquiries including sending membership brochure
- Onboarding new members, partners and affiliates including setting up new user records on the CRM,
- processing applications and sending confirmation / welcome documents
- Producing monthly reports from CRM and contacting Affiliates due for renewal
- Raising invoices for membership, partnership and conference income through Xero Accounting system
- Adding accounts payable invoices to Xero Accounting system
- Contributing to the production of content for web, member bulletins, email, and print
- Being willing to travel during the course of your duties with possible overnight stays away from home
- Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the purpose and remit of the post
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Experience of working in a similar administrative and customer facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a high level of accountability
- Ability to manage multiple workloads
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable, resourceful, resilient, and with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable in a small team, working across various areas
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Aptitude and experience using CRMs and/or accounting systems e.g., Xero
- Background working in health, social care, and/or housing is desirable
Apply today, our client is looking to conduct interviews during the week commencing 12th April.
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Membership and Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.