Finance Business Partner - Central Government
Location- Remote working
Rate - up to £375 per day inside of IR35
Security Clearance: BPSS
The B+C Central Government team are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a leading finance team during a busy period.
Finance business partners provide targeted strategic insights across every department of a business. They base these insights on analysis of operational performance, industry dynamics, macro-economic trends and the competitor landscape.
* Looking after operational business partners - surveyors who look after leases, commercial managers such as car parking, advertising
* Reviewing and supporting for retail units
* Standard period end reporting
* Supporting regional colleagues and non-finance stakeholders
* Forecasting - quarterly
* Producing reporting packs and presenting them at meetings for the property managers
* Ad-hoc analysis
* Supporting with audit queries
* Management accounting on a monthly basis
* Strong excel
* Analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Fully qualified
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Finance Business Partner - Central Government
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.