Cleaning Team Leader
Cleaning team leader
£10.20 per hour weekday / £11.20 weekend
Do you have managerial experience? Would you like to work in a rewarding role supporting the NHS? If so, read on.
As a Team Leader within the Red Cleans team, you will be a vital member of a large facilities team, whose responsibility it is to ensure that the hospital itself is always operating within the high standards set for cleanliness, safety and patient service.
It will be your primary role to undertake UV and Deep Cleans across the site, ensuring you are adhering to strict health and safety procedures and meeting and exceeding the specific service levels required.
You will also be responsible for assessing and recording results, and communicating these back to the Facilities teams, as well as liaising and communicating with clinical staff.
Using a keen eye for detail, you will undertake all cleaning duties diligently and according to statutory and regulatory specifications.
· Manage a team of 15-20 domestic cleaners
· You will conduct all cleans in line with specifications and ensuring compliance with operational policies on H&S, COSHH and other statutory legislation.
· Report any hazards or potential failures to line manager.
· Responsible for the suitable storage of materials and equipment in line with Health and Safety and COSSH.
· Customer satisfaction and relationship building.
· Effective communication with all levels of staff.
· Providing ad-hoc training to new team members.
· You will need to accurately record and feedback results to the Facilities teams.
· Ensure compliance with operational policies on H&S, COSHH HACCP and other statutory legislation.
· Encourage standardisation across departments and services, and communication of best practice in the department.
· Develop a thorough knowledge of the site.
· Participate in training courses to develop knowledge.
You do not need experience in cleaning/domestic work, training will be given.
· Standard DBS
· You must have managed a team before
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Herve on 01782558048 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Cleaning Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.