Customer Service Adminstrator
Office Angels Stirling have an exciting temporary opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator.
The hours of work are: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a reactive role and will be confident handling incoming queries and complaints and working to strict deadlines.
What you'll do:
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers by telephone and email
- Be the first point of contact for escalations and be able to take reasonable steps to resolve the issue within agreed timescales and in a professional manner
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers regarding works and ensure customers are kept up to date
- Preparing invoices
- Collating customer information and preparing reports.
- Have a strong knowledge of products and the ability to up sell where appropriate
- First point of contact for customers and answering enquiries
- Administration duties to support the sales team
- Introducing new products to clients
- Liaise with various departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Sourcing specialist contractors as required
What you'll need:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Customer oriented attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & able to work on own initiative
This role will suit confident and articulate individuals who are keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also perfect for ensuring you have the right work/life balance. Here are just some of the heavenly benefits you can expect when you temp through Office Angels:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- We work with highly sought after employers in your local area and cover a huge range of roles from Reception, Customer Service and Administration, to Accounts, HR and Marketing.
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
If you are interested in this role please apply today or if you would like to have a confidential chat please call Davina Donaldson on: 01786 849029
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Adminstrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.