Adecco are looking for an experienced joiner to work for our busy client based in Leek. This is a temporary position for 8-10 weeks. Immediate start required. Full time working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, salary from £9.66ph. Duties will include operating various bench machinery, use of hand tools and reading from plans to produce high quality finished buildings.
Key skills and requirements-
- Must have experience in joinery
- Experience in use of bench machinery and hand tools
- Ability to work towards and meet deadlines
- Able to use initiative
- Must be able to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work well with others and alone
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- Must be reliable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Joiner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.