Digital Learning Assistant (Temp)
Role: Digital Learning Assistant (Temporary)
Location: The role will be homebased however the office is based in Bradford
Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri) 37.5 Hours per week
Pay: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Office Angels Bradford are excited to be working on a Digital Leaning Assistant role! This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone with a real passion for being creative and graphic design and who is available to start a role ASAP. This is a temporary ongoing role however, could become permanent for the right person and will pay between £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience.
The role will be supporting a Practice that has seen an increase in workload over the last few months and are looking for an assistant to support the wider project team. Ideally, we're looking for confident and driven people who are able to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Work with trainers or development teams to create digital learning materials
- Talk with users to find out about their training needs
- Ensure that the learning meets branding guidelines
- Create interactive multimedia like video clips and animations
- Use software to edit the learning taking on board feedback from stakeholders
- Modify content for use on other platforms, like mobile phones or tablets
- Stay up to date with the latest design methods and technologies
- Have a working knowledge of learning management systems and how they support digital learning experiences
Skills & Experience
- Working effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- storyboarding, graphic design, instructional design,
- project management would be an advantage
- Video production and animation
- Ability to use your initiative
- Ability to work well with others
- A flexible approach to work and being open to change
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent with software and technologies
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Halifax and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your details and CV directly online. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Digital Learning Assistant (Temp)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.