Adecco are looking for an experienced accounts assistant to join our well established client based in Longton. Immediate start required. This is a temporary ongoing position which could lead to a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate. Full time working hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Friday 8:30am-1:30pm. Salary from £21,000pa. Applicants must have experience of using Sage 50 payroll and Sage 200. Duties will include processing supplier invoices and customer receipts, payroll, input and release of customer orders and monthly payment runs. You will need to be a confident and outgoing individual with the ability to use your own initiative.
Key skills and requirements-
- Experience in Sage 50 and Sage 200
- Good knowledge of accounting and payroll practices
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Attention to Detail
- Organised and able ability to multitask
- Ability to resolve issues and handle queries
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Ability to prioritise own workload
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.