Cyber Security Analyst - Ransomware / Malware
This role will start remotely but will be in one of the following client sites when safe to do so. The sites are: Halifax, Copley, Manchester, Leeds & London, please note which location(s) would be your preference in your application.
This role is paying £500 p/day PAYE - Inside Ir35
* The candidate will be part of the client Ransomware feature team.
* To support the establishment and initial running model of the Ransomware Feature Team. This is a lead role that will be expected to report directly to the Ransomware Feature Team product owner and operate at a fast pace whilst helping to shape the team.
* Around 8-12 yrs of experience in Cyber Security around Ransomware Defense methods, Ransomware and Malware lifecycle, Working on Malware threat intelligence
* As threat lead within the Ransomware Feature team, providing SME input and helping set direction.
* Work with other technical SME's from the bank's wider security operations and security service teams to drive out Ransomware Defence improvements using Agile techniques.
* Technically assess Ransomware campaigns of interest using industry recognised techniques.
* Develop actionable intelligence through threat models against the clients environments that can be used to create defense improvement opportunities.
* Work with the Ransomware Feature Team product owner to deliver strategic improvements and new ways of working.
* Laisse with threat intelligence team and external threat partners to refine threat intelligence requirements around Ransomware.
* Produce regular reporting as defined by the Ransomware Feature Team product owner reflecting activity performed by the feature team.
* Support the creation and operation of the Ransomware Feature Team including working with other threat analyst assigned to the team and additional regular tasks.
If this role is of interest please send your cv for immediate consideration
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Cyber Security Analyst - Ransomware / Malware
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.