Medical Booking clerk
Medical Admin/Booking Clerk - Chelmsford
We are currently recruiting an experienced Medical Administrator/Booking Clerk to join our reputable client based in Chelmsford on a temporary on-going basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- create and maintain filing and other office systems
- keep diaries and arrange appointments
- schedule and attend meetings, and take notes
- liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Registration of patients, filing and maintaining accurate medical records
- Screening incoming telephone calls; recording and transmitting messages; scheduling, receiving, and announcing scheduled patients and visitors; screening unscheduled patients and visitors; scheduling appointments for consultations.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets and databases
- Experience within a similar role
- Ability to multitask
- Medical Background
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
Salary: £10.50 p/h
Location - Chelmsford
If you are interested in this position, please apply now or phone Adecco Chelmsford on 01245 268666.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us first.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we can only contact shortlisted candidates
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Medical Booking clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.