Hours: Full time & Part time
The ideal candidate must have a passion for going above and beyond for customers and should act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just their own team. They never say "that's not my job". You possess strong attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritise tasks, willingness to learn new things on a daily basis.
As the operations associate, you will play an active role in contributing to the daily business and functionality of the team. Your work will be manual at the onset as the team develops tools with your valuable input. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that's higher than most projects, be highly process-driven and have excellent ownership and follow-through skills. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and willingness to learn new things.
- Act with integrity and honesty
- Adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Identify and communicate barriers to completing assigned tasks
- Follow standard processes and identify opportunities for improvements
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Work in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting (up to 15.5 kg), standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift
- 5 GCSE passes at grade C or higher
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
- Customer-facing experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Operations Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.