We are looking for a Quality Inspector to join our client on contract up to 12 months The roles and responsibilities will be varied, including, but not limited to:
- Owns measurement / inspection process for supplied goods.
- Logs all supplier quality issues and where appropriate facilitates with supplier request for corrective / preventative action on SQS system.
- Management of rejected goods, tracking of, and return to suppliers.
- Warehouse duties
- Previous experience within a Quality environment.
- Knowledgeable about manufacturing processes and engineering principles in order to make informed judgements and recommendations.
- Able to read and understand Engineering drawings.
- Able to confidently inspect and measure parts with accuracy, using the most appropriate method and equipment.
- Problem solving skills.
- You should be a team player.
- Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate, competent in Microsoft Office (excel, pivot tables, data analysis etc.)
- Self-motivated and customer oriented.
Please send your up to date CV
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Quality Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.