Receptionist/Administrator - Bletchley
Receptionist/Administrator.- Temporary Assignment
Monday - Friday 8.30am-4.30pm - 1 month assignment
£10.50p/h - £11.00p/h dependent on experience
I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator for a fast paced company in Bletchley , this position is to start immediately and would be based from the client office location, where Health and Safety remains in place for COVID 19, due to the location a car driver would be essential.
Duties to include;
- Ensure that the front desk and reception is manned at all times
- Ensure that all visitors are welcomed in the most professional manner and made welcome, keeping a log of visitors names and when they enter and leave the building, provide any support to a visitor who may need help and assistance
- Ensure that all visitors are directed to the right place and the right person
- Manage the meeting rooms, booking processes and liaise with external companies who are hiring the meeting rooms, work with the venue agents to ensure the meeting rooms are listed and advertised, ensure an administration process is maintained to manage bookings, cancellations
- Ensure that all visitors who are attending courses and events are managed effectively and in a highly professional manner, they are provided with the right badges and materials
- Ensure at all times that incoming calls are answered in a highly professional manner and directed to the most appropriate person
- Manage the Health & Safety of visitors, including fire drills and visitor accidents
- Manage the facilities of the lift, CCTV and fire panel to ensure at all times visitors to the site can rely on the facilities being up to date and in excellent working order.
You will need to have the following;
- Able to instigate a proactive and positive working environment
- Highly professional customer service manner
- Able to manage external liaison with outside organisations
- Excellent team player, able to work with all members of staff regardless of role and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT fluency and attention to detail
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Receptionist/Administrator - Bletchley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.