Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Project Administrator.
This role is being offered on an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for responsible for assisting with the implementation of projects within Resourcing and Development. You will be involved in a carrying out a variety of tasks such as maintaining a project plan and other project documentation.
- Assisting in creating and publishing reports and documents such as timelines, spreadsheets and forms
- To prepare and provide management information/reports from various systems.
- Undertake specific enquiries and pieces of work under the direction of the Resourcing & Development SMT to assist them with delivering projects, reports and day-to-day activities
- Ensuring all electronic (including email) and paper materials are effectively filed
- Arrange meetings and conferences including the collation of agendas, supporting papers and co-ordination of actions and decisions
- Updating relevant department plans & R&D risk register in liaison with business leads.
- Maintaining the department SharePoint page and ensuring all content is current, and easily accessible
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in supporting the administration of teams or departments.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to negotiate and influence a range of stakeholders, to achieve desired outcomes.
- Previous experience in recording actions, decisions and overall management of meetings and documentation.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to take personal responsibility for addressing problems that arise and achieving results to required standards
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively as a team member, actively helping and supporting others to achieve team goals.
- Experience in Outlook, Excel and Word
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Administrative Assistance Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Project Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Project Support Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham