Accounts Payable Assistant
Job Title: Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary: Up to £25k
Hours: Monday - Friday
Office Angels are currently working with a client based in Croydon who are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Raise Purchase orders for suppliers
- Liaise with Suppliers on order confirmations
- Chase orders placed to ensure delivery of goods is on time
- Reconcile delivery notes against purchase orders raised
- Take stock of inventories
- Prepare payment runs
- Validate employee's expenses
- Reconcile supplier's accounts
- Reconcile equipment used on jobs against the PO's raised
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Good communication skills
- Sound knowledge of bookkeeping/double entry
- Good knowledge of Sage
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Accounts Payable Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.