Temporary Sales Ledger
Adecco Newbury are currently seeking a skilled Sales Ledger Clerk to join a very successful team in Newbury. This is a temporary booking so you must be available to start on Thursday 8th April 2021.
Monday-Friday paying £15 an hour.
This role is working from home.
Account Assistant to complete full reconciliation on a large customer account with historical debts and cash allocation. Liaise with Credit Controller, and Sales/Customer Services for billing and any associated Adhoc duties
- Initial Analysis of Customer account and complete full reconciliation including raising invoices/credit notes
- Access Customer portal for POD, and customer disputes
- Access both financial systems SAP/QB for historical discrepancies
- Liaising with Credit Controller, Customer Services Team for SAP billing creation
- Processing of all resolved discrepancies on SAP
- Accuracy, attention to details
- Previous experience in Aged debtor Reconciliation essential
- Deal with large transactions volume accounts
- Highly developed organisation and problem solving skills
- Friendly outgoing personality with good sense of humour
- Well-organised but flexible in the light of changing priorities, understands and meets deadlines
- High level IT skills, MS Office, Excel Intermediate/Advanced
- Multi financial systems skills & knowledge is advantage but not essential
If this role is of interest, please contact the Newbury office on 01635 521144 for more information
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Sales Ledger
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.