Manchester City Centre
£20,000 per annum
This role will be office based.
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join a busy property company based in Manchester City Centre.
Previous experience of managing residential lettings is required for this role.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with all tenant enquiries
- Process tenancy agreements and renewals
- Taking deposit payments
- Liaising with tenants regarding maintenance issues
- Managing the check out process
- Keeping all records up to date
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience of managing residential lettings
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with busy periods
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience of Jupix would be an advantage
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Property Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.