About the Role…
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Team Manager's to support the rotating days shift pattern on our Normanton site.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow the right candidate chance to be part of a fast paced and challenging area of work to assist the Operations Manager to maintain performance of the warehouse operations.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits alongside a salary of up to £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience).
- Rotating Days (07.30am - 16.00pm
- Monday - Friday
What you'll be doing…
- This opportunity is responsible for the day to day management of our Warehouse Team Members, ensuring smooth running of the operation is consistently met.
- You'll be living and breathing the culture of safety and be developing an open and honest environment.
- You'll drive your team members to succeed and be responsible for their own growth and development.
- You'll be meeting KPIs including Time, cost and Customer Service.
- That's not all, you'll be responsible for ensuring all team members receive effective business communications daily and deliver staff engagement plans to keep your team motivated.
- As a Team Manager you'll be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety values and culture are at the centre of everything you do.
- You'll be a Team Player with energy and enthusiasm to live and breathe our core business values and beliefs.
- You'll be confident with demonstrating strong leadership behaviours and have excellent team building and motivational skills to ensure you're setting an example to the rest of the team.
- You'll be able to communicate and interact well with all support functions including Stock, HR, Finance and Recruitment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.