Senior Associate - Fund Operations
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following tasks:
- Oversight of fund accounting: valuations, expense management, tax, budget, analysis, and reporting on charges and transaction costs.
- Manage financial reporting processes: EMEA funds and multi-asset funds.
- Implement accounting policies and regulatory changes according to disclosure requirements.
- Support new business and fund launches with involvement in launching budgets and closure provisions. Working with Third-Party providers to support smooth implementation of processes and procedures.
- Support Third-Party administrators, providing monthly data analysis to highlight trends/issues.
Expectations of you:
- Qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Qualified or trained)
- Advanced excel skills: Macro skills are essential, VBA experience is desirable.
- Background: fund accounting or financial reporting experience at an Asset Manager, or, Practice background with a portfolio focused on Asset management clients.
If interested please apply directly with your CV. The deadline for submissions is Thursday 8th April 2021.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Senior Associate - Fund Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.