SQL Data Analyst
Job Role: SQL Data Analyst
Pay: £12.35 - £15.66 per hour (DOE)
Job Type: Minimum 3 - 4 Months with potential long term job prospects
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9:00am until 5:00pm / 8:00am until 4:00pm
Start Date: Immediately
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an intelligent and confident SQL Data Analyst to work for a large hospital group trust located in the Dudley area. This is a pivotal role aligned to the Cancer Services Department that requires an analytical mindset and proven analytical experience to monitor and help improve service performance. The Cancer Services Department comprises of a team of dedicated and skilled professional staff members who provide a wide range of health and care services to individuals with complex care needs.
As the SQL Data Analyst you will work closely with the Cancer Services Department Manager and the IT team to use a combination of advanced analytics and techniques to support quality and performance improvements across the cancer services department.
Job role responsibilities will include (but not limited too):
- Providing data specifics on how the cancer services department plans for its delivery of services
- The creation of bespoke performance data analytics
- Activities relating to SQL queries
- Utilising a wide range of cloud-based technology to extract, analyse and present insightful information reports and business intelligence
- Communicating your analysis, both verbally and in written forms directly to the cancer services department manager and wider teams
- Statistical analysis and techniques
Experience / Skills required for this role:
- Methodical in applying analytical skills (interpretation of data, statistics, evaluations)
- Competent and knowledgeable with Power BI
- Strong proficiency with SQL and data manipulation
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Healthcare analysis knowledge and experience (Desirable)
- Work well alone and as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills to both present analysis and form good relationships with key personnel within the team and the clients
- Determined and self-motivated
This role has an immediate start following a successful interview process, if you possess the required skills and experience then please apply now
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.