UK Supply chain Export co-ord
UK Supply chain Export co-ordinator
An assignment opportunity for an Export Co-ordinator has arisen for my client, a large global FMCG organisation based in Waltham on the Wolds, Leicestershire.
Pay rate: £13.50 per hr
Duration: 6 months
Hour: 37.5 per week
Location: working from home initially due to Covid 19.
Number of Positions: 3
- As a result of the UK leaving the EU the UK supply chain team will be responsible for ensuring a smooth movement of goods between our UK market warehouses and our customers in Northern Ireland, and that we are compliant to necessary customs regulations.
- This role will be responsible for ensuring necessary health certification is raised directly in the system of the appropriate governing body, and shared with market warehouses to accompany deliveries
- Own and manage all record keeping in line with customs regulations
- Be the single point of contact operationally for the UK export customs agents and serve as first point of escalation for any issues with export documentation.
- Managing the day to day service provided by our export customs agents into the UK
- Working with 3PL warehouse to raise required health certification (at pallet level) for all deliveries to Northern Ireland.
- Operational contact for UK export customs agent, ensuring customs agents are informed of any changes to export data including commodity codes.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining all record keeping - ensuring the Client is compliant to customs requirements, in holding 6 years worth of electronic records
- Monitoring customs agent compliance versus agreed KPIs, reporting and conducting periodic reviews.
- Quarterly audit checks on agent declaration process, ensure all process and documentation are compliant both to Mars internal audit requirements, as well as HMRC protocol.
Education & Professional Qualifications.
Supply chain and/or export/customs experience preferred but not essential.
Communication skills, Excel Skills, Attention to detail, Customer Focus.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for UK Supply chain Export co-ord
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.