You should be experienced within this sector and have a passion for sustainability to be successful in this post. If you have DEA, PAS2035 or Retrofit Coordinator Level 5 qualifications this will be extremely useful but the experience to back this up is very important.
Sustainability within housing has been an initiative for many years but with new worldwide targets and government incentives, Landlords including Registered Providers are under pressure to have the right people in place to complete the required works and meet with the expectations laid out by the government.
The duties of this role are as follows:
* Understanding the entire fabric of a building, an EPC rating and how to improve the rating using a number of different methods available
* Contractor management whilst on site projects are going ahead, building relationships with these stakeholders and ensuring a smooth running of projects
* Being involved in the overall sustainability strategy and aligning each project with the targets and budgets in place
* Understanding SAP calculations and how these relate to project planning
* Researching and identifying funding opportunities for retrofit work and innovation
* Working with the wider team to ensure that customers are kept up to date and informed in regards to sustainability plans for their properties
If this sounds like the ideal role and you have experience within this sector, please apply you're your up to date CV or contact Mariella Cardy by email Mariella.email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Retrofit Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.