Administrator - Accounts department
Job Title: Administrator - Accounts department
Location: Near Hythe
Salary: £20k - £22k
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or 9am - 6pm
This Administration position is a newly created role working within a friendly Accounts department for a successful logistics company.
Key responsibilities within your new role would be:
- Order entry for all sales orders from the Transport Department
- Data entry
- Checking paperwork, receipts and forms
- Cost sheets
- Analysis of data entry
- Responsible for some reception duties and telephone calls
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Experience of working within Accounts Administration is essential
- MS Word and Excel
- Italian Language advantage but not essential
- Please note, your own transport is required due to the location of this business
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator - Accounts department
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.