Project Manager - Corp actions
Job title: Project Manager - Asset Services
Duration: 8 months
My high-profile banking client are currently recruiting for a Project manager to work on an agile program where they will be doing requirements specification, test preparation, test execution, prod parallel and go-live in small cycles.
Asset services, corporate actions and dividends experience is highly desirable for this role within Investment banks.
Project Manager will manage the 'Optional Dividends' work stream of the Asset Services re-platforming program. The new plan requires remaining functionality to be delivered in parallel (rather than in sequence) to achieve the program end date.
- Project Manage the work stream, including coordination of activities across Operations, Technology, and the Vendor
- Track and communicate delivery status
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Adhere to enterprise change management standards
- Work with end users to define functional requirements and prepare User Acceptance Testing
- Oversee User Acceptance Testing execution and Production parallel activities
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects to plan and on budget
- Ability to manage and communicate with stakeholders at different levels
- Knowledge of structured project management methods such as PRINCE2
- Experience of requirements gathering and test preparation
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Knowledge of Operational Processing within Global Markets - Asset Services (corporate actions and dividends)
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs - is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
If you do not receive a response to your application within 48hours please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.
Apply for Project Manager - Corp actions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.