Are you a confident individual who is able to keep pace in an extremely busy and fast paced environment?
Do you possess a positive can- do attitude and can turn your hand to anything?
Have you got exceptional communication and IT skills?
Then this could be the role for you!......
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a highly organised and confident Executive Assistant to join a Global company in Evesham. You will provide a proactive and high level of support to the Directors, possess the ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively and demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Arrangements for regular Board and monthly management meetings, including scheduling meeting dates, preparation of agendas, attending meetings to take, record notes and following up actions (Some meetings may very occasionally take place outside of office hours)
- Prepare presentations and write reports within required parameters
- Diary management and appointment making
- Collation and circulation of monthly reports
- Monthly credit card statements and cash expenses
- Efficient and effective support to ensure the smooth running of the office involving ad- hoc projects and duties as required
- Arrangements for all business travel: booking flights, hotels, ground transfers, visa applications, ordering currency,
- Arrange visitor subsistence requirements
- Handle any requirements in relation to company vehicles, including lease arrangements
- Liaise with insurance brokers in relation to the company's insurance requirements, ensuring requirements are updated as necessary for business risks
- Facilities management and co-ordination of functional and operational issues, liaising with third-party service providers and suppliers
- Liaise with landlords on matters relating to leases and property permissions
- Ensure premises are maintained to required standards and lease covenants are observed
- Manage contracts with, and point of contact for, cleaners and waste management services
- Management of keys and access cards assigned to the client by landlord
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Liaise with recruiters as required
- Prepare employment offer letters, contracts and other related documents
- Plan and implement an induction programs for new staff
- Book external training as required
- Clearly communicate changes in staff related policies
- Maintain attendance and training System administrator
- Prepare monthly HR report for management meetings
- Act as Data Protection point of contact for the company
IT and Telephones
- Manage relationship with external IT consultants
- Ensure IT services deliver a high standard of services, including data security & protection
- Liaise with IT providers for hardware and initial set-up for new starters
- Liaise with telecoms providers in relation to landlines and mobile phones, ensuring that contracts offer efficient services and value for money
- Salary circa £30,000-£35,000
- 23 days annual leave plus 1-day birthday holiday
- Death in service life cover 2 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme - contribution by company 6%
- Bonus scheme opportunity 15% of annual salary
If you would love the opportunity to work for a company that highly values their employees, are a market leader in their field and where you can make a difference in their business then please contact Gemma at Adecco Worcester today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.