Senior Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Senior Coordinator
Our fantastic global freight forwarding company are looking for a self-motivated, senior customer service coordinator! We are looking for a real team player with fantastic customer service skills who is adaptable and motivational, as part of this role you will be assisting in leading a team of customer service coordinators alongside the Customer Service Manager.
- Looking after the VIP customers; collating information, sending reports and issuing invoices
- Monitoring inland hub ports for their status to enable invoices to be sent out on any outstanding charges
- Manage the invoicing for each VIP customer to a high standard
- Communicating via phone calls and emails on all queries from purchase orders to general invoice queries
- To assist with the allocation for credit customers to other members of the customer service team and also dealing with these queries
- Keep on top of the departments workload and assist with improvements and processes to implement best practice within the team
- Previous customer service experience to a senior level
- Experience/knowledge of freight forwarding
- IT skills (Microsoft Office, CRM systems)
- Organisation and administration skills
- Fantastic team player with initiative and drive!
- A competitive salary of £22,000
- 9am-5pm, as well as the opportunity of working from home
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic company and lead by example!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.