Data Architect - Manchester - £70,000
A leading professional services organisation currently going through a transformation and looking for a number of Data Architects to work on multiple major projects.
We require Data Architects to support the delivery of a new digital and data strategy, these are key roles to deliver these solutions and services.
You will be responsible for best practice data and information architecture, designing and delivering data solutions with a particular emphasis on Microsoft Solutions including Power BI, Synapse & Purview, Cloud Platforms, Data Lakes, Machine Learning, Data Modelling, Data Governance and data management.
Key skills and experience
* Microsoft data tools such as Power BI, Blob, Data Factory, Analysis Services etc
* Exposure to or an interest in new Microsoft solutions - Synapse, Purview
* Cloud solutions - Azure would be advantageous
* Experience leading technical & data teams
* Experience working to best practice methodologies such as Togaf, Zachman etc
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Data Architect - Manchester - £70,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.