Dynamics CRM/365CE Developer // RUGELY
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Consultancy based near Birmingham who are looking for a Dynamics CRM/365CE Developer on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone to be part office and home based so you must be based within a commutable distance.
As the Dynamics CRM/365CE Developer you will be responsible for supporting several workstreams into the Managed Service team. These will include the development requirement in line with Microsoft Releases, any changes triggered from the incident process and to create and develop small bespoke projects, solutions and integrations in line with customer specifications. You will provide effective solutions to customer requirements and enquiries ensuring that work is delivered within the project timescales and scope, providing pre and post 'go-live' support on an ongoing basis.
As a member of the Support / Development team, you will provide feedback and suggestions to assist with improving Company best practice and customer experience.
- Work independently on client change requests providing specifications and timescale estimates to complete Bespoke tasks
- Effectively liaise with other Company departments including the support team, project management team, consultancy team and Development team to ensure an excellent customer journey in line with Company Service Level Agreements and Quality Standards
- Provide pre and post 'go-live' support for bespoke change requests to prevent any customer barriers to use
- Installations and setup of Microsoft and third-party products are required as part of the role
- Develop the required changes for Microsoft releases working closely with the change and release coordinator
- Provide timely support of any change development required to support the incident management process
- Develop new and modify existing D365 CRM in all functional areas
- Effectively problem solve and offer effective solutions to customer queries
- Act as an escalation point for appropriate support desks calls by investigating the concern and debugging as appropriate
- To manage and prioritize your workload working with other managed service developers to ensure any conflicts are covered and escalating any that can't be resolved
- Out of hours work as and when required in line with customer requirements including late nights and weekends
- Act as a point of contact for customer enquiries via email, telephone and attending site visits UK wide as required
- Effectively contribute to business focus areas by providing constructive feedback on internal processes to improve Company best practice
- Excellent customer service
- Full Clean UK driving license
- Proven experience Coding within D365 CRM
- Experience in coding to specifications and creation of quality documentation
- Experience with integrations to and from D365 CRM
- Skilled with AL, Extensions, C/SIDE, CAL, development languages
- Experience of basics of SQL and Powershell
- Ability to prioritize changing demands
- Microsoft Certifications in a relevant Discipline for D365 CRM
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch ASAP.
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Email: email@example.comModis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Dynamics CRM/365CE Developer // RUGELY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.