Lead Operations Associate
Lead Operations Associate
Hours: Full time
You must have a passion for going above and beyond for customers and should act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just their own team. They never say "that's not my job". You possess strong attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritise tasks, willingness to learn new things in a daily basis and have demonstrated previous leadership experience to bring to the team. You know how important is to deliver through the team. You have a curious mind and are open to learning and using technology in your daily duties. You are enthusiastic about contributing to a strong and diverse team.
You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that's higher than most projects, be highly process driven and have excellent ownership and follow-through skills. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and willingness to learn new things. You will have leader responsibilities in absence of a manager on duty.
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards
- Train and job-shadow other associates
- In the absence of the manager be self-directed
- Contribute to continuous improvement by participating in the development of best practices
- Work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Work in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting (up to 15.5 kg), standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 5 GCSE passes at grade C or higher
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Experience in a leadership capacity
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing inventory in warehousing, retail or distribution setting
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience in providing on-the-spot feedback to peers
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Lead Operations Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.