Health and Safety Officer
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Badenoch + Clark is working with a charitable trust which has a wide range of operations including tourism, hospitality, retail, manufacturing and housing and commercial property rental. Our client is seeking a health and safety professional to join them to support the delivery of vital services to the community as they continue an exciting journey.
The main purpose of this role is to provide advice on health and safety in order to comply with legal requirements and meet service objectives, ensuring the implementation of the Health and Safety Policy and procedures within the designated areas of responsibility.
The post holder will provide expert advice, guidance and training to ensure that a safe and healthy environment is provided for all staff, members of the public and contractors who visit the premises of the organisation.
The successful candidate will require the following specific qualifications and experience:
* Chartered Membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
* Practical experience of working in a relevant health and safety role
* Knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
If you demonstrate the desired skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Health and Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.