NHS SQL BI Developer - Home Working - £275- £300 per day
The successful candidate will be joining a project team focused on a PAS data migration project. Some of the key responsibilities for the position will include:
- Merging of multiple data sets into a combined Data Warehouse.
- Scripting of required ETLs
- Development of SSRS and Power BI reports and dashboards
- Creation of SSIS packages
-Production of reporting dashboards, using tools such as Power BI or SSRS
- Troubleshooting issues with existing SSRS reports
In order to be considered, candidates will ideally have as much of the following skills and experience as possible:
- SQL scripting and full SQL BI Stack experience (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- Power BI
- NHS experience desirable
- A knowledge of Patient Administration Systems and other clinical systems
- Competent in use of SQL to interrogate data sets
- Experience of reporting dashboards such as Power BI / Qlikview / Tableau / Excel
- Prior experience of NHS BI Analysis, Data Sets and Report Development
This role is an excellent opportunity for a SQL BI Developer to join a highly successful and forward thinking organisation, so please apply now for immediate consideration
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for NHS SQL BI Developer - Home Working - £275- £300 per day
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.