Corporate Actions X2
Job title: Corporate Actions
Duration: Initially 6 months
This role requires a keen problem solver with a keen eye for attention to detail, who works well to deadlines and is risk aware. This is an exciting opportunity for any person who wishes to gain exposure to multiple lines of business as we support both client facing and proprietary businesses.
· CA entitlement calculation & event processing.
· Break reconciliation & break management.
· Election processing & event deadline management.
· Liaising with internal and external clients.
· Query management.
· Timely management of positions and recovery of funds from external counterparties.
· Escalation of risk where necessary.
· Analytical: Excellent reconciliation skills.
· Financial Impact awareness: appreciates the risk impact of actions undertaken.
· Communication: High level of client service skills.
· Attention to detail displays a high attention to detail.
· Time management: demonstrates ability to meet deadlines.
· System Knowledge: Ability to quickly learn new processing systems.
· Prioritisation: Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently under pressure. Plans to ensure deadlines are met and work as part of a team.
· Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
· Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
· Enthusiastic: has an appetite to learn more.
· Dividend or corporate actions experience would be very beneficial.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.
Apply for Corporate Actions X2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.