Administrator & Marketing Assistant - Internal Sales department
Job Title: Administrator & Marketing Assistant - Internal Sales department
Salary: £22k-£28k DOE + amazing bonus
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Company Bonus Incentive (after qualifying period) 14-16% of annual earning potential dependant on the profitability of the business, paid quarterly, Company Pension Scheme: Employer 7%, Employee 5% minimum contribution
This Administration & Marketing Assistant position is a newly created role combining a number of core responsibilities which are critical outputs and contribute to the performance of this busy Internal Sales Department.
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- Ensure that all customer enquiries which are received within the Business by way of Sales Inbox (Email), Post and the ABI lead Generator, are addressed by way of verbal and written confirmation of receipt, pre-qualifying enquiry type, registration onto the company's Internal Management System and then allocated to the relevant Business Sector.
- All Enquires are addressed within the given time frame usually 24-48 hours from time of receipt.
- Follow up the quotes which result from the enquiries in.
- Record any changes to a given enquiry and record information which could be vital to the quote process.
- Actively use and generate 'New Business Leads' within the ABI system.
- Create, use, and extract project information within the ABI system.
- Produce evidence of activity in terms of enquiries, projects and orders directly associated to ABI leads.
- Ensure ABI's have been acted upon by the relevant Sales sector.
- Liaise with customers to clarify what requirements are specified and ensure data is entered onto the system as appropriate in a timely fashion and that it is kept up to date.
- Liaise with the Third-Party Media Agency for New Marketing content and use. This will also mean monitoring any social media platforms the company uses and updating/posting content.
- Business support at future exhibitions or events. UK/International.
- Be aware of the Businesses Marketing Plan and Strategy.
- Continue and Maintain the data cleanse process
- Continue and Maintain the customer satisfaction Survey process.
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Experience working within an internal sales role as an Administrator
- Marketing experience: updating social media platforms, Linkedin, organising exhibitions
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant) will call you within 48 hours to discuss the position in further detail with you if you match the requirements for the job. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administrator & Marketing Assistant - Internal Sales department
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.